Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm back!!

Hi, it's been a long time since my last time here.
The truth is that I'm not at all a lazy person, and that my life is very far from being boring (OK, this is only my personal opinion, some people may think otherwise). And not that I have secrets or I find it hard to share my experiences with you all..
Anyway, my point is that it is kind of hard writing daily things about my life in a blog, instead of just living my life - especially because I don't have a lot of readers here so far, and also because I use other methods for staying in touch with my friends - like actually meeting them(yes!!!), phone calls, instant messengers, e-mails bla bla bla.
That was until recently, when I got some great news about something that will surely change the way I let my friends know what's been up with me recently.
Don't want to spoil the surprise, so I can only promise I'll get back to this soon.
Until then, just want to say that I'm so happy and grateful for what I have and that I'll be back!
See you soon :)

No comments: