Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy Days

By popular request, here's my newest post.

I always have problems recalling what I did the previous weekend. I guess this is a good thing, means I'm busy.

Preparing for the Microsoft Christmas Gala party (did all the shopping, couldn't find the red shiny hight healed shoes I was dreaming about, but still happy with what I have). Yessss... it's the season for the the Danish traditional Christmas parties (Julefrokost). Last time was to another one, less formal, typical Danish food, snaps, carols, then a lot of drinking and dancing.. and drinking again.. skol! By the way, amazing that all Danes complain about how bad the snaps is, but still drink it :)) They even have songs about it. No, I remember none (although wasn't drunk!!), I just have problems remembering things in Danish.

Unfortunately, will miss the AIESEC Julefrokost, which will be at the same time with the company one.

Also, preparing for a trip to Arhus, right the next day, early in the morning.. hope I'll be fresh and still shiny. If not, I'll have plenty of time to get more sleep in the train.

About 1st of December in Copenhagen - we had big plans - to meet as many Romanians as possible and celebrate the national day. We ended up spit in small groups, a bit frustrated for not being able to organize the evening better, but still happy we were out... and that we were ice-skating... and the hot cinnamon tea afterwards was delicious. I'm as bad at ice-skating as I am at any other sport, and of course, my stubbornness is also constant. So I'm not giving up! My knees are now green-yellow-blue - hope won't be too visible at the party this Friday. And if yes, who cares? :D

Soon I'll remember more about my past weekends, so that I can share them with you... (already looking at the facebook pictures - the ones where other people tagged me, don't have any of mine, because I'm too lazy to upload them - and making a list of things I did :D)

No comments: