Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Saying Goodbye

No posting activity lately, the last few days were dedicated to goodbyes.. Well, mostly farewells to those I'm leaving here, once I'll go to Denmark for one year. Anyway, I had happy goodbyes, funny goodbyes, cool goodbyes, formal goodbyes, even cold ones, all types of goodbyes, except for pathetic wheeping goodbyes I was affraid to put up with. And I'm so happy about this!!
Lots of going outs, plans for the future (career, friends, meetings, holydays), dreaming, celebrating..
Thank you Elena for making time to meet me on Friday, I had a wonderful time (or was it Thursday? I don't remember too good, the time went by so fast).
In the weekend I finally met Anca, Corina and Gabi - Gabi, thank you for the pictures :))
Last night was the bye bye party with the AIESEC people from Ploiesti, from which I have received some gifts that will help me remember about them and about Romania :)). We weren't too many, maybe about 10, consisting mainly of the current board members, but it was fun seeing them again, and remembering about my last AIESEC conference with them.

No comments: