Friday, August 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

The ONLY reason why I think I'm in the wrong country, is because I hate beer.
Copenhagen is the place where I get the most smiles on the street (from people that I don't know).
The best satisfactions I get is when I take the train in the wrong way and get to discover new places.
I like getting lost, I can pretend I'm a turist and ask people for help.
I love ducks!!
If I forget my umbrella home, the chances to have a sunny day get signifiantly higher.
Don't look throught the window before leaving home, the weather can change in like 10 minutes.
My favourite Danish word so far: NU (this means NOW). It's also one of my favourite Romanian words (means NO).
 

Picture: sunset seen from my room.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Brilliant! I love the same things! it means you got to know the city..and how it feels! I miss Cph!!

how are you these days?
you should add twitter tool to your page ;)

big hugs from Rotterdam!!!