Wednesday, August 20, 2008

update

- did a Canal Tour last weekend, was pretty funny to do it all by myself, sorrounded by other tourists 'armed' with cameras. Very noisy kids, but cute ones. Sat near a french family, their kids kept arguing about the boats and ships we were seeing: "Regarde, c'est mon bateau!", "C'est pas vrai, c'est le mien!".. And with such boats to see, I almost understand them. The good part is that their mum was very happy to take some pictures of me. And I was very grateful too, considering that I had no one with me to do that.


- got my Tivoli pass, hopefully will be using it next weekend!

- other plans for the weekend: outdoor cinema and National Museum ( fresh pictures will come soon)

- need to start running, I'm scared of getting fat here!! I m having my breakfast and lunch at Microsoft, plenty of things to choose from, but I'm not sure I always choose the healthy stuff to eat...

- today will see a new room to rent, I lost track of them, but think this one's no. 6, can't wait to get to no. 13, my lucky number.

- last night I was at the AIESEC elections, we elected a new LCP, and then a brand new board!!(well, not entirelly new, some of the old VPs kept their position). Hope they will do a great job at AIESEC CBS. Have no pics, forgot my camera at home.

- said goodbye to Gabi, my Romanian friend from here, she's leaving to continue her master's degree in Amsterdam, and will be missing her a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Contains a picture in a beautiful city!
Fabulous:Blessing