Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Last Week - 10+1 Things about It

0.Tivoli is neither as huge, nor as expensive as I imagined.1.I'm sleepy
2.Seems that I have a second option to move to a student residence, instead of the rented room, but no matter what I choose, I will definitely be in a new place next month => needed to do some shopping, so I went to IKEA to buy lots of stuff for my new room (they are all pink and white)
3...still a lousy badminton player, but at least I'm both learning and having fun.
4.I love shopping :)
5.I'm sleepy.
6.Signed up for yoga classes at work, but didn't go this week, since I was too sleepy (did I tell you that?)
7.Today did 3 loops arond the lake, really proud of myself.
8.I got a bit over the ducks, now I'm more into the swans.9.I'm sleepy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you very very much, but those pictures and words make me realize it's better this way for you! Good luck's ahead!Have a great new week!

Anonymous said...

I wanna see some swans also !!!
Great blog, nice pictures, where were you today at lunch? [-x